Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thirty Day Challenge



God willing and the river don't rise, you will be doing something for the next thirty days.  Why not make it worth while.  Matt Cutts did it and has inspired me to do the same.  I've done several challenges now and challenged my family to do the same.  It actually got my son his learner's license as I challenged him to study his book for fifteen minutes every night for thirty days.  He passed with flying colours.

I picked up my guitar and played it once a day for thirty days.  I also meditated for ten minutes a day, gave up sugar and am now rolling out my Iliotibial Bands (look it up, I'm not explaining it) once a day.  It's an awesome way to actually accomplish something measurable.  Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I need to do this for learning German. I work so much that this always gets pushed to the side. Strangely enough I knew what Iliotibial bands were, without looking them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done knowing what IT bands were. I only learned recently after going to physio for a sore knee.

    The 30 day challenge is great. Can't say I actually keep up the habits after 30 days but once I finish, I find a new one to start.

    ReplyDelete