Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Are You a Genius?




With tongue firmly planted in cheek, I like to tell people, “Yeah, I made a mistake once.  I thought I was wrong.  Turned out I was right”.
 Understandably I get plenty of rolling eyes.  In reality I don’t profess to be any kind of genius, but there are plenty of the basics that I do know how to do.  I can change a flat tire, sew a button, iron a shirt, tie my shoes.  If I had to bet on one of these life skills that I could carry out to perfection, it would be the last one.  I’ve been tying shoes for more years than I care to mention and have been flawless at it.  Sigh, at least that’s what I thought.  Thanks to Terry Moore in this video, I may have to go back and revisit everything.  Do I really know how to boil water?


No comments:

Post a Comment